Monday, August 20, 2007

Banana Cakes, Room Progress.

Bill Granger's Banana Cake

This is the banana cake from "Bill's Open Kitchen" by Bill Granger. It's about the third time i've made it, and I unfortunately can't post the recipe right now because I returned the book to the library again.

Basically you make a caramel with butter, brown sugar, and maple syrup and layer the bananas and butter cake batter on top. I used honey instead of syrup this time around and it was really delicious.

Old Room

This is where i'm at in room decorating land. I definitely want to buy a new chair. Once again i'm feeling stuck though.

I feel much more moved into the new place, so i'll probably start baking again. I made hazelnut and salted caramel ice creams today which are chilling at the moment.

No comments: